Our executive committee is the heart and soul behind the RISE initiative.
This fully-engaged team takes great pride in overseeing the program, and in serving as full-time ambassadors for it in the community.
- Lisa Ausherman – Rotary Club of Carroll Creek; Ausherman Family Foundation
- Chris Colville – Rotary Club of Frederick; YMCA of Frederick County
- Eric Dallavalle – Rotary Club of Carroll Creek; Dallavalle & Co., P.A.
- Michelle Day – Frederick County Workforce Services
- Guy Fletcher – Rotary Club of Carroll Creek; Frederick Magazine
- Kelli Goetz – Frederick County Workforce Services
- Joyce Heptner – Ausherman Family Foundation
- Jason Lee – Rotary Club of Carroll Creek; Lee Building Maintenance
- Josh Pedersen – Rotary Club of Carroll Creek; United Way of Frederick County
- Ann Ryan – Project ALIVE Coordinator, Housing Authority – City of Frederick
Interested in serving as a member of the RISE Executive Committee, or as a member of one of the many critical RISE subcommittees?
It takes a village, and we warmly welcome the gift of your valuable time. Using the form below, please provide your contact information, and be sure to indicate your interest in exploring opportunities for volunteering your time with the RISE program in the description box.
* These fields are required.